Kills COVID-19, hospital-grade hard surface disinfectant cleaner: Trigger pack
Aeris Active™ is compatible with the vast majority of both natural and synthetic surfaces prone to microbial colonisation.
Aeris Active™ helps long-term microbial control with its patented quat-polymer invisible protective film, ensures that your surfaces remain germ free. The film does not impact how the surface is used, leaving the treated surface cleaner
and safer for a longer period of time.
Recording of this story can be found here.
Story beings at the 6 minute mark - Watch the video now
For direct food contact surfaces such as cutting boards & utensils, once clean & disinfected with Aeris Active™ rinse with clean potable water before re-use where required.
(1 unit comprises of 3 trigger packs)
- Broad-spectrum anti-microbial
- HACCP Certified
- 3-in-1 mould, mildew and bacteria treatment
- Provides extended protection against recolonisation
- Up to 7 days, residual anti-bacterial activity (depending on traffic type and frequency) or 200 touches
- Effective hygienic cleaning – leaves surfaces hygienically clean